With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes !
So dance, fucker, dance.
TEENAGERS. for the kids who grew up with songs about hot moms, skinny jeans, dark crushes, terrifying teenagers out for blood… and then some. [listen]teenagers my chemical romance / stacy’s mom fountains of wayne / she looks so perfect 5 seconds of summer / girlfriend avril lavigne / howlin’ for you the black keys / do i wanna know? arctic monkeys / crushcrushcrush paramore / the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage panic! at the disco / gives you hell the all american rejects / out of my league fitz and the tantrums / our deal best coast / girls the 1975 / young blood the naked and famous / tongue tied grouplove / super rich kids frank ocean, earl sweatshirt. / teenage dream katy perry / fall for you secondhand serenade / all i want kodaline / thinkin bout you frank ocean.
Guide: How To Write A Character Who Self Harms
The title is pretty self-explanatory. This guide is for writing purposes only, do not use this as a means to self harm. Take this as a trigger warning because I’ll be going into detail. If you ever feel the urge to self harm, please contact somebody ASAP or refer to this post.
Even if you don’t have photoshop, you can still totally…
I didn't know what to do so I decided to share my
privatefolder of Alex Gaskarth gifs that I have collected from different gif hunts. I do not claim to own any of these. There are 1,065 gifs in total and a mix of small/medium/large as well as interviews and performing. Also, you might find a lot of repeats. Like i said, they're from different gif hunts. Like/Reblog if you use.[Download]
BOLD what applies to you:
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I (should) wear glasses.
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free (and painless).
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten Sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I am keeping a secret from the world.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve shoplifted.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette.
- I(‘ve) smoke(d) pot.
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug
A piece straight out of the 1920’s, a vintage telephone booth stands adjacent a brick building, catering not only to the tourists who accidentally stumble upon it, but also to some of the wealthiest, most prominent individuals in the world. An exclusive club, more selective and private than any other club of it’s kind, remains well concealed on the other side of the vintage booth, accessible simply by dialing a sequence of numbers.
The Bijou Noir, known to most as part of New York City’s folklore- a mythical building many have sought out, yet very few have ever found- is a combination bar and brothel. As one of the city’s oldest clubs, Bijou Noir’s reputation has gone through the ringer in terms of what. exactly, it is. In fact, upon discovery, most are extremely surprised that such a sophisticated institution caters to such taboo ideals.
Passed down from her father, and her father’s father before him, the Bijou Noir is run by none other than Genevieve Bijou. A family business at it’s core, the Bijou Noir has kept all of the original rules and traditions, with very few modern updates.
Guests who are privy to the ever-changing code are greeted upon entry and introduced to the two lucky employees that have been chosen as that week’s ‘Weekly Special’. A mixture of sultry ambiance and alcohol-induced lust, guests of Bijou Noir are invited to both partake in the club’s brothel services or to simply enjoy an evening of great drinks and even better company.
Secrecy is what enables the club to keep it’s heightened sense of exclusivity, and with such an incomparable resource at their fingertips, loyal patrons of Bijou’s are only too happy to oblige.
With no limit on drinks or entertainment, there’s no excuse not to drop in some time… all you have to do is pick up the phone.
Bijou Noir is a brand new, original RPG exploring the secrets and lies of Manhattan’s most affluent brothel. New information will be released daily and we will begin posting characters in a week! Stay tuned for what lies ahead, you won’t want to miss out!